GShield 0.9.3

Coordinator
Jun 1, 2007 at 3:54 PM
he next release will come out this weekend. The 0.9.3 release will fix a number of issues in the Sentinel system relating to service startup issues and a exception within the engine module. This release will also add a number of rating system related features and fixes.
Coordinator
Jun 2, 2007 at 6:05 PM
The Advisor web service has been updated with the engine fixes that were causing the Sentinel crash. I'm currently testing the application end-to-end to ensure there were not any more critical issues hanging out there. Most of the 0.9.2 critical errors stem from switching from the internal generic logging system to Enterprise Library, but those should all be fixed now. I'm hoping to publish the release on Sunday and I can't see any road blocks to that goal. If there are any changes I will post here.
Coordinator
Jun 4, 2007 at 4:47 AM
I am currently finishing up testing on the Game Folder systems and hope to have it tested tonight or tommorow. A number of changes and enhancements were made to the codebase over the weekend, but the testing seems to have taken most of my time today (Sunday). I'm hoping for a release still tonight, but if I can't get good tests results it will have to wait till Monday.
Coordinator
Jun 4, 2007 at 5:20 PM
Testing went well for the "Game By Folder" system and the code base was released on Sunday night. I'm planning on letting this codebase mature a little without any major additions. Which means I will try and hold off on any major additions to the code base until 0.9.5 and work mostly on rounding out current feature sets and bugs.